Designed to eradicate condensation and mould from the home. Reduces the risk of health issues by improving indoor air quality and quickly eradicating conditions that lead to mould growth and associated health issues such as asthma and itchy skin. Reduces humidity in the air, curing condensation and creating a healthier indoor environment.
- Highly effective at reducing condensation and mould
- Anti-Vibration joist mounting legs as standard
- Selectable air capacities to suit floor area up to 150m2
- Smart Sense Technology offers simple control and data logging
- Uses latest Lo-Carbon motor technology for low running costs
- Ultra-low sound level
- Complete with ceiling diffuser, flexible duct and worm drive clips
- Standard 5 year guarantee
- Up to 5-year maintenance free G4 filter
- IPX2 rated
- Anti-vibration Legs offer flexibility when fitting and guarantee silent running.
- Flexible Feet – allow the PoziDry Pro™ to be installed across two joists or along joist offering simple easy installation
- Moulded Handle – Makes carrying PoziDry Pro™ safe and simple. The handle also allows you to change the pitch of the PIV if hanging kit is used
- Filters- PoziDry Pro™ is unique in offering F7 filters which filter down to PM2.5 which includes harmful diesel particulates
- Smart Sense™ Technology – Easy setup and smart data logging capabilities all accessed via the intuitive 3 button menu. 1234 test
The Vent-Axia Pozidry Pro Positive Input Ventilation 476310 is simple to install and commission, yet highly effective at reducing condensation and mould.
- The unit can be hung from the rafters or mounted on the fully adjustable, anti-vibration feet to find the perfect loft location.
- With noise levels as low as 9dB(A) in the home, the unit can hardly be noticed when installed
|Single Floor or Apartment|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers|
|Finish / Colour||White / Blue|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||300mm x 220mm x 200mm
|Mounting||Ceiling or In-Line Loft|
|Ducting Included||✓ Yes|
Manuals & Guides
Vent-Axia Pozidry Pro Positive Input Ventilation 476310 Datasheet
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Mainland Delivery
If you are not in a rush, then we offer standard delivery and your order should be with you between 2-3 working days.
Coronavirus: Due to the increase in demand we can only offer Next Day delivery on selected products. Please contact us on 0161 818 2050 to ensure this option is available for your order.
Next Working Day Delivery
Place your order before 11am Monday to Thursday and receive your order the next working day. Orders placed on Friday before 11am will be processed and delivered on Monday. (Excludes Sunday’s and Public Holidays)
Nominated Day Delivery
We know sometimes you will need an order on a particular date in the future. Simply select this option at checkout and add what date you would like to receive the order. We will then contact you to confirm the date. If you need to change this order date then please contact us ASAP.
Northern Ireland Delivery
We offer a flat fee rate for Northern Ireland orders, and all are 5-7 working day lead times.
Scottish Highlands & Islands Delivery
We only offer a flat fee rate for Scottish Highland & Islands orders, and all are 5-7 working day lead times.
Channel Islands Delivery
We only offer a flat fee rate for Channel Islands orders, and all are 5-7 working day lead times.
No Longer Required
Unwanted goods can be returned for a refund with a 25% restocking charge. As long as the items are as new, unused, in original packaging and fully ready for re-sale we will happily take them back. Buyer pays for return carriage. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Some items that have been specially imported are no returnable. Bespoke made to order items are non returnable. Please contact us on email@example.com
If you ordered a product incorrectly don't worry, your goods can be returned and replaced for another product on site with a 25% restocking charge. As long as the items are as new, unused, in original packaging and fully ready for re-sale we will happily take them back. Buyer pays for return carriage. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Some items that have been specially imported are non returnable. Bespoke made to order items are non returnable. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Any order that arrives damaged can obtain a replacement or refund. Simply notify us on email@example.com, within 24 hours of delivery and must be accompanied by clear photographs showing both the damaged packaging and and also the damaged item(s).
If the product is faulty then get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact our manufacturers to see the issue. Most times it can be resolved quickly as often it is a wiring or connection issue. However if the rarer occasion it can not be resolved the buyer will return the item to us and we will dispatch a replacement upon receipt. Suspected faulty items are 'tested' prior to refund or replacement Simply e-mail email@example.com including your invoice number and details of the fault.
We are sorry but eFans Direct Ltd cannot accept liability for consequential or indirect loss
Help & Advice
Speak to our friendly team
Have a question or need any advice, then email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Our Price Match Promise
We'll try our best to price match any product we sell and it's delivery against any other retailer. Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
1. Simply email us at email@example.com
2. Let our friendly team know the product code and a link to where you spotted it
3. Let us work our magic!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.