The Zehnder ComfoAir Q, with state of the art design and intelligent technology, regardless of whether you are working on a new build or an old building, with Zehnder comfortable ventilation you have an innovative, tried and tested complete system. It contains features such as its automatic modulating true summer by-pass, world class heat recovery efficiency and integrated humidity sensor to provide a comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient indoor climate.
recovery (MVHR) with humidity sensor
- Comfort ventilation unit with air volume of up to 350 m3/h at 200 Pa
- Left or right hand unit configuration combined in one device, providing installation flexibility
- Simple and quick installation
- Commissioning wizard and intuitive device display for simple commissioning in three steps
- New diamond heat exchanger with larger surface area for higher heat recovery and less air resistance ensuring lower energy consumption
- Latest fan technology for quiet and energy-efficient operation
- World class 96% efficiency.
- 100% full and filtered modulating summer bypass.
- First unit to be recognised by the PHI for its "cold recovery" efficiency
- Left or right hand configuration through software alone, no mechanical alteration required.
- Commissioning wizard for a quick and simple set-up process.
- Flow control to maintain commissioned flow rates.
- Adaptive comfort technology.
- Automatic passive temperature boost in summer.
- Humidity boost continuously monitors the humidity level within the home and looks for a man-made spike before boosting the unit, irrespective of distance or dilution.
- Tool free filter access.
- ISO ePM1 >65% (F7) filter option.
- App for installer and end user option.
- Wireless commissioning option.
- Remote access option.
- KNX compatibility option.
- 0-10V input option.
- Internal pre-heater option.
- Post heater control option.
- Enthalpy cube option.
- Passive House certified.
Manuals & Guides
Zehnder ComfoAir Q350 - MVHR - 471502015 Data Sheet
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Mainland Delivery
If you are not in a rush, then we offer standard delivery and your order should be with you between 2-3 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery
Place your order before 11am Monday to Thursday and receive your order the next working day. Orders placed on Friday before 11am will be processed and delivered on Monday. (Excludes Sunday’s and Public Holidays)
Nominated Day Delivery
We know sometimes you will need an order on a particular date in the future. Simply select this option at checkout and add what date you would like to receive the order. We will then contact you to confirm the date. If you need to change this order date then please contact us ASAP.
Northern Ireland Delivery
We offer a flat fee rate for Northern Ireland orders, and all are 5-7 working day lead times.
Scottish Highlands & Islands Delivery
We only offer a flat fee rate for Scottish Highland & Islands orders, and all are 5-7 working day lead times.
Channel Islands Delivery
We only offer a flat fee rate for Channel Islands orders, and all are 5-7 working day lead times.
No Longer Required
Unwanted goods can be returned for a refund with a 25% restocking charge. As long as the items are as new, unused, in original packaging and fully ready for re-sale we will happily take them back. Buyer pays for return carriage. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Some items that have been specially imported are no returnable. Bespoke made to order items are non returnable. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you ordered a product incorrectly don't worry, your goods can be returned and replaced for another product on site with a 25% restocking charge. As long as the items are as new, unused, in original packaging and fully ready for re-sale we will happily take them back. Buyer pays for return carriage. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. Some items that have been specially imported are non returnable. Bespoke made to order items are non returnable. Please contact us on email@example.com
Any order that arrives damaged can obtain a replacement or refund. Simply notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of delivery and must be accompanied by clear photographs showing both the damaged packaging and and also the damaged item(s).
If the product is faulty then get in touch with us on email@example.com and we will contact our manufacturers to see the issue. Most times it can be resolved quickly as often it is a wiring or connection issue. However if the rarer occasion it can not be resolved the buyer will return the item to us and we will dispatch a replacement upon receipt. Suspected faulty items are 'tested' prior to refund or replacement Simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org including your invoice number and details of the fault.
We are sorry but eFans Direct Ltd cannot accept liability for consequential or indirect loss
Help & Advice
Speak to our friendly team
Have a question or need any advice, then email our team at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Our Price Match Promise
We'll try our best to price match any product we sell and it's delivery against any other retailer. Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
1. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Let our friendly team know the product code and a link to where you spotted it
3. Let us work our magic!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.